Dan Labrie is president and CEO of Housing Authority Insurance Group. There are eight companies in the group serving the insurance and risk management needs of public housing authorities throughout the United States. These companies include a risk retention group, a mutual insurance company, and a sponsored captive. The other companies provide a range of products and services including distance learning, insurance agency operations, and association management.
During his 23 years in the insurance business, Dan has engaged in commercial underwriting in both primary and reinsurance markets. This includes the underwriting of large multinational accounts and the management of offshore group captives.
- M.A., International Management, American Graduate School of International Management
- B.B.A., Western New England College
- Certified in Public Housing Management
- Board Chair, Captive Insurance Company Association (CICA)
- Board Director, HAI Group
- Former Board Chair, Vermont Captive Insurance Association