Pamela currently serves as Executive Vice President with Western Litigation Inc., working with hospitals and physicians across the country in the management and mitigation of their professional liability exposures. Pamela’s career has included management positions with multiple healthcare entities including Stanford University Medical Center, Tenet HealthSystems, SSM Health Care and others.
Pamela has served as President of both the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM) and the American Hospital Association’s Certification Center, and is involved in multiple state chapters of ASHRM. She is a frequent speaker and author on risk and claims management topics, including the internalization of claims programs, the mitigation of liability exposure and the impact of disclosure on malpractice litigation.
- Juris Doctorate, St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO.
Emphasis in Health Law (Licensed in Missouri & Illinois)
- Master of Arts, Webster University, St. Louis, MO.
Health Services Management and Legal Studies
- Bachelors of Arts, Truman University, Kirksville, MO.
Business Administration/Organizational Communications.
Attended on Pershing Scholarship (academic).
- DFASHRM, American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Distinguished Fellow (demonstrated skills in speaking/publishing/leadership).
- CPHRM, American Hospital Association Certification Center
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management #162
- AIM, Insurance Institute of America.
- Associate in Management
- Board Member, International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE)