Kate Boucher is Director of Captive Management of Premier Insurance Management Services (PIMS) PIMS is wholly owned by Premier, Inc. The Premier healthcare alliance is made up of more than 2,100 U.S. hospitals and 58,000-plus other healthcare sites working together to improve healthcare quality and affordability. PIMS manages two Vermont domiciled risk retention groups that are owned by members of the Premier healthcare alliance. Kate is responsible for accounting and regulatory compliance activities for the risk retention groups.
Kate began her career in captive management in 1990 at a large brokerage-owned management company where she was responsible for all aspects of hands-on captive management services, the training and oversight of staff, the formation of new captive insurance companies and was a member of the management team. Prior to working in captive management Kate worked in public accounting in the Boston office of a national CPA firm.
- B.S., Business Administration, Boston University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Finance Committee Member, Vermont Captive Insurance Association
- Curriculum Committee Member, International Center for Captive Insurance Education