Karin Landry is Managing Partner for Spring Consulting Group, LLC. Karin has more than 20 years of experience in the insurance, health care, risk financing, retirement and benefits industries. She is an internationally recognized leader in captive insurance strategy, benefits and financing. In addition, Karin helps a variety of governmental, corporate, insurance, financial services and health care provider clients develop and implement new strategies and programs, both domestically and internationally. Karin's expertise in life, health and retirement benefits, risk financing and insurance has helped clients to develop customized, innovative solutions.
Prior to joining Spring, Karin was President of Watson Wyatt Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. in the United States and a regional and local leader of Watson Wyatt's Group & Healthcare Practice. She has worked in a variety of countries on life, health and retirement areas including but not limited to Indonesia, India, China, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, and more. Karin was also a consultant with Betterley Risk Services for a number of years.
- B.S.B.A., Babson College
- She is a life, health and property and casualty licensed insurance advisor.
- GBA designation.
- In the past, she has held NASD series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Member, ERISA Industry Committee, Health Policy
- Member of the Finance Committee for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE)
- Member of the Strategic Planning Committee and Conference Committee for the Vermont Captive Insurance Associations (VCIA)
- Past member of the conference committee for the National Risk Retention Association (NRRA)
- Member of the Advisory Committee for SpecandAgg.com.
- In the past, Karin has served on the Self Insurance Industry Association (SIIA) Board Benefits Committee, and the CICA educational committee