DANIEL H. KUGLER
Dan Kugler is President of Snap-on SecureCorp, Inc., the internal insurance agency of Snap-On Incorporated, and two captive companies—Bermuda-based SecureCorp Insurance Company, Ltd. and Dublin-based SN SecureCorp Dublin Ltd.
Dan is responsible for directing risk management activities worldwide at Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of professional hand and power tools, diagnostic and shop equipment, and tool storage products with annual sales of more than $2.5 billion. He is also responsible for security and loss prevention programs for the parent and all subsidiary companies.
Dan received recognition from Business Insurance magazine as the 2002 Risk Manager of Year.
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- MBA at Loyola University Chicago
- Advanced Management Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management at Georgia State University.
- licensed insurance broker and adjuster
- Board Member, Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Board Member, Spencer Educational Foundation
- Member, RIMS ERM Development Committee
- Member, Risk Management magazine Editorial Advisory Counci
- Member, Spencer Educational Foundation Risk Management in Residence Program
- Member, Indiana State University Insurance Advisory Council.
- Former Member, CPCU Society Board of Governors.