Carol M. Pierce
Carol is Vice President and Client & Competitor Analyst of Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.(“Munich Re”). In her present position, Carol supports Munich Re’s primary insurance operations by performing quantitative and qualitative competitor and client analysis; by developing client strategies; by identifying target prospects; and by monitoring (re)insurance industry issues and trends to identify emerging opportunities and threats.
Prior to joining Munich Re, Carol was Assistant Vice President and Managing Senior Financial Analyst at A.M. Best Company for four years, primarily responsible for ratings, data and news in the alternative market. At A.M. Best, she spoke regularly with regard to ratings and industry issues and authored numerous special reports and articles.
Previously, Carol worked for CNA as Vice President, responsible for new product research and development. She has held various underwriting management positions at Reliance National, Zurich and AIG during her career her career.
- M.B.A in Marketing and Finance from Keller Graduate School of Management
- B.A., Smith College
- Currently working on the Associate in Risk Management-Enterprise Risk Management designation
- Member, Society of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters
- Member, Association of Professional Insurance Women
- Member, National Association of Professional Women