Julie Ekdom, Tom Jones,
Dan Kusaila, John Prescott
"The Year in Review -
How 2010 Will Shape Your 2011"
Tax, accounting and legislative updates
to help you prepare your captive for the upcoming year....
2 CPE credits are available for the completion of this "hot topic" teleconference.
Registration Deadline: January 5, 2011
Date: January 6, 2011
Time: 2:00 - 3:40 p.m. EST
Access details will be provided to registrants
This seminar will focus on changes in this last year that will affect how you handle your captive in 2011. In addition to tax and accounting updates, there will be discussion of the most recent cell captive developments from the IRS. Don't miss this vital panel that will help you maximize your captive's effectiveness and returns in the coming year.
Additional items discussed:
- DAC changes
- IFRS exposure draft
- Investment updates
- Healthcare updates
- Tax updates
Items addressed will be explored from the following perspectives:
- Julie Ekdom
Vice President and Consulting Actuary
Bartlett Actuarial Group, LTD
- Tom Jones
McDermott Will & Emery, LLP
- Dan Kusaila
Saslow Lufkin & Buggy, LLP
- John Prescott
Johnson Lambert & Co., LLP
$135 per attendee
$100 per ACI designation graduate
$100 per attendee from companies with employees enrolled in ICCIE
Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement
- To register, click here or phone 1-866-60-ICCIE (1-866-60-42243).
- Payment may be made via check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, by January 5, 2011
- Registrants will receive a receipt of payment and confirmation of their registration from the ICCIE office. Participants will be e-mailed PDF materials by January 5, 2011 to accompany the teleconference.
TELECONFERENCE and CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
To successfully complete the teleconference, please attend the event in its entirety.
- This program qualifies for 2 continuing education credits through NASBA and for ACI designation graduates
- You must provide your name upon entering the call
If your schedule changes and you will not be able to attend the event please contact Angela Gale, [email protected] by 12/30/2010 to cancel. Please note, a teleconference attendee who cancels a teleconference registration within seven days of the teleconference will not be granted a refund.
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050