Earn TC or CE Credit at the
SCCIA 12th Annual Executive Educational Conference
TELECONFERENCES / ACI CE CREDIT
Many SCCIA Conference sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. The below modules qualify for credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please obtain a certificate of completion for your participation from SCCIA and forward it to the ICCIE office.
Designation students: No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
ACI recipients: No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
Each of the seminars listed below are worth 1 ICCIE Credit
September 12 & 13, 2011
- Captives and the Federal Government: The TOTAL cost of Risk
- FASB Financial Instruments Package, IFRS and Solvency II
- Breakout Session: RRG’s: Fed, NAIC and GAO Update
- Breakout Session: Collateral Issues for Captives
- Breakout Session: Evolution of Captive Taxation
- Federal Initiatives and Federal Healthcare
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050