Earn TC or CE Credit at the
Bermuda Captive Conference
TELECONFERENCES / ACI CE CREDIT
Many BCC sessions qualify for ICCIE teleconference or CE credit. The below modules qualify for credit. To receive ICCIE teleconference or CE credit, please obtain a certificate of completion for your participation from BCC and forward it to the ICCIE office.
The Bermuda Captive Conference modules qualify for half of a teleconference credit. To obtain one teleconference credit, 2 modules must be successfully completed. No more than one of the three required teleconferences may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences.
No more than four of the 12 CE credits, per renewal period, may be obtained through documented attendance at approved modules at captive conferences. The Bermuda Captive Conference modules qualify for one ACI CE credit each.
Monday, June 6, 2011
- Sailing a Safe Harbour: Regulatory Update - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Full Steam Ahead: Clearing the Horizon - 2:00 - 3:00 pm
- Captive 201 - 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- Strategic Planning for Growing Your Captive: A Capital Modeling Perspective - 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- A.M. Best - Mock Rating Session - 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
- Segregated Account Companies - 10:45 am - 12:00 pm
- Captives and Risk Pooling - 10:45 am - 12:00 pm
- Taking a Different Tack on Claims Control - 1:30 - 2:30 pm
- Maximizing Captive Value Through Team Work - 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
- Emerging Uncertainty and Bias Blindness - 8:45 - 9:30 am
- Investment Options for Captives & Market Outlook - 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Tax Update - "He said, she said" - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050