"2011 in the Rearview;
Looking Ahead to 2012"
ICCIE "Hot Topic" Webinar
2 CPE credit are available for the completion of this teleconference.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 6, 2012
Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 2012
Time: 2:00 - 3:45 p.m. EST
Join this expert panel for a "Year in Review" look at some of the significant regulatory and tax issues that affected captives this year. The conversation will include:
- Implications of the Dodd-Frank Act and the Nonadmitted and Reinsurance
- Reform Act on captives
- SSAP 101 adoption and implementation
- IRS audit activities and positions
- FATCA guidance and foreign financial account reporting
- Captives participating as members of Federal Home Loan Banks
Other current events will be addressed as will your questions, so be sure to sign up and reserve your space today.
Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn LLP
Sarah Stubbs, CPA
Johnson Lambert & Co. LLP
Participants may attend this seminar via VOIP. Please note this seminar will not be assessable by phone. If you have any questions please contact the ICCIE office prior to registration.
Attending via webconference (voip access only):
- To register, click here or phone 1-866-60-ICCIE (1-866-60-42243)
- Date: January 10th, 2012
- Time: 2:00 - 3:45 p.m. EST
- Location: internet (detailed instructions e-mailed prior to webconference)
- Credit: Two CE credit for ACI graduates and one teleconference credit for designation students
$135 per attendee
$100 per ACI designation graduate
$100 per attendee from companies with employees enrolled in ICCIE
$100 per ICCIE modular student
$90 per Alumni Association member
Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement
- Payment may be made via check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, by January 6, 2012.
- Registrants will receive a receipt of payment and confirmation of their registration from the ICCIE office. Participants will be e-mailed PDF materials by January 9, 2012 to accompany the seminar.
- Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement. To register, contact Student Affairs Coordinator, Angela Gale, [email protected].
TELECONFERENCE and CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
To earn teleconference credit please attend the event in its entirety.
- This program qualifies for one continuing education credit through NASBA and for ACI designation graduates
- If attending via webconference you must provide your name upon entering the seminar
- All participants must attend the seminar in its entirety to receive credit
If your schedule changes and you will not be able to attend the event please contact Angela Gale, [email protected] by January 3, 2012 to cancel. Please note, a seminar attendee who cancels a registration within seven days of the event will not be granted a refund.
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050