Captive Live USA and ICCIE Partner to Present -
"Enterprise Risk Management"
ICCIE Webinar -- Live from Captive Live USA Conference
Captive Live USA and the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) are proud to jointly offer this vital webinar during the 2012 Conference.
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EDT
Registration Deadline: Monday, September 10, 2012 - Noon EDT
- Building an ERM program within a captive
- Using ERM to strategically manage the captive
- Janice Abraham
- President and CEO, United Educators
- Douglas Way, ACI
- President, Washington & Michigan Insurance
- All participants must attend the seminar in its entirety to receive credit.
- If attending in person you must sign-in on the attendance sheet presented during the seminar.
- The following credits are available upon the successful completion
- 1 CPE
- 1 ACI CE
- 1 ICCIE Teleconference
Participants may attend this seminar online OR in person at Captive Live.
Please note this seminar will not be accessible by phone, if you have any questions contact the ICCIE office prior to registration.
Attending via computer:
- To register, click here or phone 1-866-60-ICCIE (1-866-60-42243)
- Location: internet (detailed instructions e-mailed prior to webinar)
$135 per attendee
$100 per ACI designation graduate
$90 per ACI Alumni Network member
$100 per attendee from companies with employees enrolled in ICCIE
$100 per ICCIE modular student
Included in tuition for designation students
- Payment may be made via check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, by NOON on Monday, September 10, 2012.
- Registrants will receive a receipt of payment and confirmation of their registration from the ICCIE office.
- Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement. To register, contact the ICCIE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-651-9050.
Attending in person:
- Please register directly with Captive Live (click here)
- Location: Captive Live USA Conference at Fairmont Hotel, Chicago, IL
If your schedule changes and you will not be able to attend the event please contact the ICCIE office at email@example.com or 802-651-9050. by September 4, 2012 to cancel. Please note, a seminar attendee who cancels a registration within seven days of the event will not be granted a refund.
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050