Michael J. O'Neill, Jeffrey K. Simpson and James Weisz
CICA and ICCIE Partner to Present -
"Utilizing Captive Best Practices to Avoid Common Mistakes and Drive Positive Results"
ICCIE Webconference -- Live from CICA
1 CPE credit are available for the completion of this teleconference.
Registration Deadline: Monday, March 12, 2012
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. EDT (please note the time change)
Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA) and the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) are proud to jointly offer this vital webconference at the start of the CICA 2012 International Conference.
This session will feature case studies that highlight the use of Best Practices to drive positive results and avoid common mistakes in operating your captive.
Michael J. O'Neill
President and CEO
American Contractors Insurance Group, Inc.
Jeffrey K. Simpson
The Stewart Law Firm
Weisz & Santagata LLP
Registration: Participants may attend this seminar in one of the following methods; VOIP webconference OR live in person at CICA. Please note this seminar will not be accessible by phone, if you have any questions contact the ICCIE office prior to registration.
Attending via webconference (voip access only):
- To register, click here or phone 1-866-60-ICCIE (1-866-60-42243)
- Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. EDT
- Location: internet (detailed instructions e-mailed prior to webconference)
- Credit: One CE credit for ACI graduates and one teleconference credit for designation students
$135 per attendee
$100 per ACI designation graduate
$100 per attendee from companies with employees enrolled in ICCIE
$100 per ICCIE modular student
$90 per Alumni Association member
Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement
- Payment may be made via check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, by Monday, March 12, 2012.
- Registrants will receive a receipt of payment and confirmation of their registration from the ICCIE office. Participants will be e-mailed PDF materials by March 12, 2012 to accompany the seminar.
- Designation students- this offering fulfills a teleconference requirement. To register, contact the ICCIE office 802-651-9050.
Attending in person:
- Please register directly with CICA (click here)
- Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- Time: 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. EST
- Location: CICA- Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Credit: In order to receive teleconference or continuing education credit participants MUST sign-in on the attendance sheet provided during the seminar and forward certificate of completion to ICCIE upon receipt.
TELECONFERENCE and CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
To earn teleconference credit please attend the event in its entirety.
- This program qualifies for one continuing education credit through NASBA and for ACI designation graduates.
- If attending in person you must sign-in on the attendance sheet presented during the seminar.
- If attending via webconference or the rebroadcast you must provide your name upon entering the seminar.
- All participants must attend the seminar in its entirety to receive credit.
If your schedule changes and you will not be able to attend the event please contact Angela Gale, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6, 2012 to cancel. Please note, a seminar attendee who cancels a registration within seven days of the event will not be granted a refund.
For further details please contact at ICCIE at 802-651-9050