CPCU 552 - Commercial Liability Risk Management and Insurance
Understand how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s commercial liability loss exposures with The Institutes’ Commercial Liability Risk Management and Insurance (CPCU 552) course.
- Introduction to commercial liability insurance
- Commercial general liability (CGL)
- Business auto, garage and motor carrier
- Workers compensation and employers liability
- Management liability
- Professional liability
- Excess and umbrella liability insurance
- Cyber risk
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.