CPCU 551 - Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance
Learn how risk management techniques can be used to address an organization’s property loss exposures with The Institutes’ Commercial Property Risk Management and Insurance (CPCU 551) course.
- Introduction to commercial property insurance
- Building and personal property coverage form
- Causes of loss forms
- Other commercial property coverage options
- Flood, earthquake, and specialty forms
- Business income insurance
- Inland marine and ocean cargo
- Commercial crime insurance
- Equipment breakdown
- Businessowners policies
- Industry-specific policies
- Surety bonds
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.