ARM 56 Risk Financing
Understand the various types of risk financing techniques with The Institutes’ Risk Financing (ARM 56) course.
Segment A Topics:
- Introduction to risk financing
- Estimating hazard risk
- Transferring hazard risk through insurance
- Self-insurance plans
Segment B Topics:
- Retrospective rating plans
- Captive insurance
- Contractual risk transfer
Segment C Topics:
- Transferring financial risk
- Transferring hazard risk to the capital markets
- Allocating costs of managing hazard risk
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.