AIAF 111 Statutory Accounting for Property - casualty Insurers (IS) -- (72 hrs.)
Learn about insurance accounting and regulation with The Institutes’ Statutory Accounting for Property-casualty Insurers (AIAF 111) course.
- Insurance accounting and regulation
- Annual statement reporting
- Liabilities for losses and loss adjustment expenses
- Earned and unearned premiums, other liabilities, capital, and surplus
- Written premiums
- Losses and loss adjustment expenses
- Other expenses
- Investment income, other income, and changes to surplus
- Reinsurance accounting
- Accounting for income taxes
- Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- SEC reporting requirements
Learn more about this course from The Institutes.